What is it?
LNAP stands for Long Night Against Procrastination. Still confused? One night each semester we bring together all the services that we think will help you succeed as a student here at MHC. We want to help you avoid procrastination and give you support to start (or finish!) all of your assignments and papers.
Who is it for?
LNAP is a college-wide event for all MHC students.
When is it?
Fall 2018 LNAP is happening Wednesday, October 10th from 5 pm. to midnight.
What can I expect?
- You can expect a fun, friendly atmosphere
- You can expect quick workshops filled with all kinds of success strategies
- You can expect stress release activities (hint: puppies and kitties)
- You can expect food and caffeine (another hint: pizza)
- You can expect help and support from Faculty, all staff including Advising, Library, IT, Peer Support, Writing Specialist, tutors in the ARC, Counselors and more
What do I need to do?
- Register now at LNAP Pre-Registration or register in person starting October 1 in the cafeteria or B-wing hallway (location changes depending on the day)
- Bring your student ID card
- Arrive at 5 and be ready to become a part of something big!
It’s up to you. Join in all of the activities or hunker down and get some work done. It’s all good. See you there!