LNAP is coming to MHC on February 13, 2019, and there is so much to be excited for!
But what is it?
LNAP stands for Long Night Against Procrastination, and this semester it is coming to MHC on February 13, 2019!
Once a semester we plan a night to bring you the services we you need at times they normally are not available at. After hours!
Who is it for?
LNAP is planned with MHC students in mind! All of this is for you!
When is it?
Winter 2019 LNAP is taking place on Wednesday, February 13th from 5 pm. to midnight.
What can I expect?
- You can expect an exciting, welcoming atmosphere
- You can expect quick half hour (or less) workshops filled with all kinds of activities
- You can expect mental health stress reliefs (hint: puppies and kitties, and Zen Zone)
- You can expect snacks and drinks (another hint: pizza and coffee)
- You can expect assistance and guidance from Faculty, all staff including Advising, Library, IT, Peer Support, Writing Specialist, tutors in the ARC, Counselors and more
What do I need to do?
- Register now at LNAP Pre-Registration or register in person starting February 4 in the cafeteria or B-wing hallway (location changes depending on the day)
- Bring your student ID card
- Arrive at 5, ready to make the most of an amazing night!
We’ll be there, and we are excited to see you there too! Participate in all the workshops, or only a few for some well-deserved breaks, or just hunker down to get your assignments and studying done. What the night is really is up to you!