It’s that time of year again – the leaves are changing colors as the last few days of summer wind down and we all go back to campus! Luckily, here at the SAMHC we have five helpful tips and tricks to share with you to make sure that this is your best year ever at Medicine Hat College!
- Number one, did you know that the SAMHC has an app?!? It’s true! Download it today for easy connections with your classmates, to be kept in the loop on all the awesome events that are happening on campus (and in the library!) and to organize your class schedule too!!
- You know what’s a drag – lugging around a winter jacket and boots in the colder months of the year! Don’t fall victim to the winter blues, come in the SAMHC and rent a locker to store your coat and more. Just please, remember to clean out all your food ;D
- Number three is one of the best services that we offer as the Students’ Association – and it’s all about the Health and Dental Plan. In order to ensure that students don’t drop out of college because of medical bills, we got you covered with our extensive H&D plan. Pop by today or hop onto www.studentbenefits.ca to see all the awesome things you’re now covered for as a full time, domestic student!
- Number four on the docket is a service that we love providing to students in need and is our Campus Food Cupboard! If you’re experiencing food insecurity because of short funds, come and see us for access to food right here on campus!
- And last but certainly not least, no college experience is complete without some fun and that’s just what our Ping-Pong tables are made for! Located in the Den, the Ping-Pong tables are free for students and are a great way to hang out and relieve some of that college stress!
And there you have it, our 5 best tips to help get your year starting off great! Don’t forget to grab the app and remember to get involved to make the most of your MHC experience!!